Creative Content Producer
• The Creative Content Producer is responsible for writing, filming and editing commercial and promotional video content for WNKY 40 Television and Marquee Backstage, a music series produced by Marquee Broadcasting Kentucky. The position will be responsible for creating unique content assignment to assignment, producing exciting and engaging creative video content for Marquee Backstage, ensuring project deadlines and quality standards are achieved, operating cameras on filming dates for Marquee Backstage, and coordinating delivery of promotional content for Marquee Backstage to affiliates. The Creative Content Producer will be a key team member in expanding the promotional reach of WNKY 40 Television and Marquee Backstage.
Duties and responsibilities
• Development of creative concepts for station special programs, including music program Marquee Backstage
• Development of station promotional campaigns for Marquee Backstage
• Ensure quality standards are met
• Ensure deadlines are met
• Write, shoot and edit commercials and promotional spots
• Assist Producer on assigned creative content productions
• Assist Videographers on assigned creative content productions
• Assist Copywriters on assigned creative content productions
• Lead Coordinator of promotional materials to Marquee Backstage affiliates
• Organize and ensure safety of Creative Services equipment
State the minimum qualifications required to successfully perform the job. These are the qualifications that are necessary for someone to be considered for the position.
All qualifications must comply with provincial human rights legislation.
• College degree
• Minimum two-years of experience
• Professional use of Adobe Creative Cloud software applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects preferred
• Graphic design
• Video editing
• Video camera operation
• Project coordination
• Management of team members
• Self-starting ability
• Time management
Applicant must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Work hours may vary depending on needs of Creative Services department. Must be willing to represent Marquee Broadcasting in the communities in which it broadcasts.
Position may require lifting of twenty-five or less pounds. Position may also require long periods of standing.
Contact: Send resume and cover letter to: WNKY 40 Creative Services Manager Atlee McHeffey, Marquee Broadcasting, PO Box 149, Bowling Green, KY 42102 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note position desired in subject line. EOE