Governor Bevin announces transportation funding in Logan County
RUSSELLVILLE, Ky. – Several roads in Logan County will receive funding for resurfacing projects, Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin announced during a visit to the Logan County Courthouse on Monday afternoon.
Two roads in Russellville and three roads in Auburn will receive the funding, broken down as follows:
- $123,900 for Shelton Lane in Russellville
- $70,500 for East 3rd Street in Russellville
- $44,260 for Sugar Maple Drive in Auburn
- $23,109 for McCormack Street in Auburn
- $11,525 for D Hall Street in Auburn
Around 50 people from the community, including the mayors of both Russellville and Auburn, attended the Governor’s visit.
Bevin discussed issues like the pension, immigration, the foster care system and his Democratic opponent Andy Beshear during an open question and answer session with those in attendance.
Bevin also urged everyone to vote in the upcoming elections, even if they’re planning on voting against him.