Warren RECC holding flood relief drive
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. – Warren Rural Electric Cooperative Corporation is gathering needed supplies for those affected by the recent floods.
According to a social media post by Warren RECC, all Warren RECC offices will accept donations until doors close on Friday, Aug. 5.
Items needed include the following:
- Canned food (non-perishable, pop-top preferred)
- Bottled water
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap and deodorant)
- Baby supplies (bottles, pacifiers, infant Tylenol)
- Pet food
- Men’s, women’s and children’s underwear, all sizes
- Plastic totes
- Cleaning supplies/disinfecting sprays
- Brooms, dustpans, mops
- Paper towels, sponges, cleaning rags
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping bags, etc.)
- Rubber work gloves
- Trash bags
The Bowling Green office is located at 951 Fairview Ave.
Warren RECC stated they will deliver the donations to eastern Kentucky this weekend.