NAACP to host Halloween mask paintings
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. – The Bowling Green Warren County NAACP is hosting a mask painting event this weekend.
Kids and adults are invited to come out this Saturday where the NAACP will hand out help your kids paint their masks – all in hope of a safe and creative Halloween.
The NAACP’s Community Coordination Committee will have on site artists to help kids design their masks for Halloween.
At the event locations, the committee members will have info about covid vaccination shots that people can take home and read.
There are a couple of different spots that you can go to for this mask decoration event, including:
- The Bowling Green Housing Authority Learning Center at 247 Double Springs Rd.
- Powerhouse Ministries at 450 Glen Lily Rd.
- The George Washington Carver Center at 201 State Street
- Bowling Green Junior High at 900 Campbell Lane
- All location events 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Saturday, October 23