KSP kicks off Cram the Cruiser this week
The Kentucky State Police are gearing up for their ninth annual Cram the Cruiser Holiday Food Drive.
The drive begins today, and continues until Dec. 10th.
The public is encouraged to provide non-perishable food items for families in need throughout the Commonwealth.
Collection sites for donations have been established at all of KSP’s 16 posts, six commercial vehicle enforcement region offices, as well as the agency’s headquarters in Frankfort.
Suggested donations include non-expired canned fruit and vegetables, canned meat, macaroni and cheese, and water.
Anyone wishing to donate can drop off their contribution at Post 1 or at the following locations and dates from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- November 20th at the Walmart store in Murray.
- November 21st at the Food Giant in Eddyville.
- November 23rd at the Kroger store in Murray.
- November 24th at the Kroger store in Murray.
- November 29th at the Walmart Supercenter in Centon.
- November 30th at the Hancock’s Neighborhood Market in Cadiz.
For more information on the drive or locations, head to KSP’s website at: https://kentuckystatepolice.org/.