Glasgow firefighter injured while battling blaze
GLASGOW, Ky.- A Glasgow firefighter was injured Sunday while battling a blaze at a motor parts facility.
The Glasgow Fire Department responded to the Federal-Mogul facility at 20 Aberdeen Drive.
According to a news release, 800-1,000 wood pallets were on fire.
Officials said that fire was caused by the storage of smoldering materials placed too closely to the wood pallets.
One firefighter was injured and taken to TJ Samson Hospital. He was treated and later released.