12 new members named WKU Student Alumni Ambassadors
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. — The Student Alumni Ambassadors of Western Kentucky University announced Thursday that they recently added 12 new members, bring the total membership to 30 for the fall 2020 semester.
“The WKU Student Alumni Ambassadors are the official student representatives of the WKU Alumni Association,” explained Allie Sharp, the WKU Alumni Association’s Coordinator of Student & Young Alumni Engagement and WKU Student Alumni Ambassador Advisor. “During the recruitment process, we look for well-rounded students who are involved on campus, excel in academics and have a desire to promote the WKU Spirit. Our mission as an organization is to strive to promote WKU and communicate the importance of alumni support to all students, donors and alumni.”
The new members for the 2020 academic year are:
• Brandon Burks – Glasgow, Ky.
• Anna Beth Callihan – Barbourville, Ky.
• Sofia Clements – Louisville, Ky.
• Clay Francis – Franklin, Tenn.
• Isabelle Graves – Bowling Green, Ky.
• Gabby Gregory – Monticello, Ky.
• Abby Haynes – Bowling Green, Ky.
• Alli House – Danville, Ky.
• Abbey Norvell – Corbin, Ky.
• Isabel Pergande – Lexington, Ky.
• Kyle Phillips – Evansville, Ind.
• Heather Whitlow – Glasgow, Ky.
“We had 125 applications this year, which is amazing, but it made the selection process incredibly difficult,” Sharp continued. “I think each of them will bring something exceptional to the team to help grow and progress the organization as a whole.”