Developing news on the corner of Center St. and Alumni Ave. this morning as a heavy police and fire department presence surrounded a WKU fraternity house on campus.
Several police and fire officials swarmed the SAE house early this morning.
This comes within less than a week since the fire department and police were called for a fire that started at the fraternity house.
The first fire was caused by a cigarette being left on a couch.
This morning, the Bowling Green Fire Department told us it was just a fire alarm set off with no fire to put out.
Police say the area has been cleared.
Glasgow 51, Russellville 0
South Warren 49, Hopkinsville 17
Casey Co. 40, Barren Co. 0
Edmonson Co. 36, Caverna 6
Franklin-Simpson 44, Elizabethtown 20
Greenwood 28, Warren Central 6
Logan Co. 57, Butler Co. 0
Portland (TN) 28, Warren East 14
325 Emmett AveBowling
Green, KY 42101
General Phone: 270-781-